Great companies don’t just respond to crises, they seize them as an opportunity to become better—to cast off what is no longer working and pivot to new ways of doing business. What began as an extraordinary “work anywhere” pilot now requires organizations to rethink how they enable agile, sustainable and new ways of working. This has presented a profound opportunity for organizations to take the friction out of delivering to the customer and fulfilling the employee experience. It has also set the stage for improved productivity, reduced turnover, better access to diverse talent, and lower costs. We describe this transformation as, “Work anywhere, together.”
Focus on the work, not where you work
Collapse front, middle and back office—no matter the location of your workforce—with a customer-centric, digitally-enabled approach. At KPMG, we address the full range of underpinnings that enable the enterprise’s virtual workforce and growth objectives. Working shoulder to shoulder with you, we lead with a human centric approach to redesign the way work gets done. Our capabilities include:
- human centered design approach including persona analysis, capability gap assessment and journey and road mapping
- virtual work COE strategy and optimization
- workforce and employee experience design
- work placement strategy, design, and tax considerations
- technology ecosystem design including collaboration, automation, digital enablement, security, and technology support model
- cost optimization strategy and integration.
Learn more in our brochure and webcasts below.