- Ongoing updates to the Paycheck Protection Program with the release of new forms and guidance implementing the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act.
- Ongoing adjustments to the FRB credit facilities, including expansion of the Main Street Lending Program and release of new legal agreements and forms, and FAQs.
- OCC Acting Comptroller says that examiners are transitioning away from maximum telework toward more normal operations.
Financial services regulatory and policy news
- Expanded the Main Street Lending Program to allow more small and medium-sized businesses to qualify for support
- Released new legal agreements and forms to support the Main Street Lending Program (through the Boston Fed)
- Released its monthly update on outstanding lending facilities authorized under the Federal Reserve Act
- SBA and Treasury:
- Former Treasury Officials Positioned to Shape Fintech From Private Sector
- $130 Billion in Small-Business Aid Still Hasn’t Been Used
- U.S. Treasury chief says considering more direct payments in next coronavirus aid bill
- Delay of Fed’s Main Street program hasn't hurt businesses, Powell says
- Twin-track solution for ‘tough legacy’ Libor falls flat
- COVID-19 and LIBOR Transition
- Digital banking's explosive growth compounds cyber risks, FBI warns