- Ongoing updates to the Paycheck Protection Program with the release of new forms and guidance implementing the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act.
- Ongoing adjustments to the FRB credit facilities, including expansion of the Main Street Lending Program and release of new legal agreements and forms, and FAQs.
- OCC Acting Comptroller says that examiners are transitioning away from maximum telework toward more normal operations.
Financial services regulatory and policy news
- Expanded the Main Street Lending Program to allow more small and medium-sized businesses to qualify for support
- Released new legal agreements and forms to support the Main Street Lending Program (through the Boston Fed)
- Released its monthly update on outstanding lending facilities authorized under the Federal Reserve Act
- SBA and Treasury:
- Former Treasury Officials Positioned to Shape Fintech From Private Sector
- $130 Billion in Small-Business Aid Still Hasn’t Been Used
- U.S. Treasury chief says considering more direct payments in next coronavirus aid bill
- Delay of Fed’s Main Street program hasn't hurt businesses, Powell says
- Twin-track solution for ‘tough legacy’ Libor falls flat
- COVID-19 and LIBOR Transition
- Digital banking's explosive growth compounds cyber risks, FBI warns
Get the latest thinking from KPMG
Quick hitting summaries of specific regulatory developments and their impact on financial services firms.
Points of View
Insights and analyses of emerging regulatory issues impacting financial services firms.