- NY Department of Financial Services filed charges against a company for violations of its Cybersecurity Regulations that resulted in a data breach; this is the first filing under the regulations.
- Financial Stability Board published survey results on how regulators include climate risk in financial stability monitoring; FSB plans to also look at available data and data gaps.
- Ongoing attention and updates to FRB credit facilities, including expanded eligibility for counterparties and agents participating in the CPFF, SMCCF, and TALF as well as new FAQs addressing nonprofits recently added to the Main Street Lending Program.
Financial services regulatory and policy news
- Capital markets
- NY DFS:
- Mnuchin calls for Forgiving PPP Loans to smallest businesses
- CFTC chairman pushes to finalize Dodd-Frank rules
- Cyberattack on Freddie Mac vendor highlights supply chain vulnerabilities
- Fed deliberates how and when to roll out more economic support
- Congress to start negotiations on next round of coronavirus aid