KPMG International and HFS Research are pleased to share Enterprise reboot, our latest research report that explores the current and future state of emerging technologies and demonstrates a dramatic shift in how businesses are approaching emerging technology now versus before the onset of COVID-19.
Our global survey across nine countries confirmed that enterprises with the right digital-centric mindset prior to COVID-19 have been much more successful at weathering the storm, recovering quickly at scale, and building a strong foundation for the future business environment.
Drawing insights from global survey data and first-person interviews with enterprise technology leaders around the world, our research includes pragmatic perspectives on the investment, scale, and adoption of emerging technologies.
Burning platform for digital transformation
Big questions existed before the COVID-19 crisis. Now these same questions have more urgency than ever. Read this report to get answers to the following questions:
- How can we take full advantage of emerging technologies to drive competitive advantage?
- What should our emerging technology roadmap look like?
- How will we capture and measure the true value of our emerging technology investments?
- What is the best approach to managing emerging technology risks?
- To what extent can we accelerate digital transformation across the enterprise?
- Where do we start?
of executives say COVID-19 has significantly changed their organization’s strategic priorities for emerging tech.
of executives say the pandemic has created an impetus to accelerate their digital transformation initiatives.
of executives agree that cloud migration has become an absolute necessity in the new reality.