While some construction projects have been moderately impacted, many others have been completely halted as part of the efforts to thwart the spread of COVID-19. Now as the U.S. begins the process of re-opening, construction owners and contractors are considering how to quickly and effectively kick projects back into gear.
The KPMG restart guide and checklist for construction owners provides a reference point to help organizations remobilize construction projects safely, efficiently and in a cost effective manner.
The guide includes useful tools such as a summary of recommended activities by phase, a restart quick-reference checklist, and a sample implementation schedule.
The full guide provides more details on:
- How to reprioritize project activities by phase, and identify critical activities prior to fully ramping up construction activities
- Techniques to develop, train and communicate new health & safety protocols and procedures to project team, contractor and subcontractor personnel
- How to identify, quantify and address/resolve project impacts with suppliers without slowing project activities
- Ways to prepare project teams and stakeholders for continued disruption and risks
- What tools are available to quantify and assess impacts to project costs, schedules and risk profiles
View recommended activities by phase and control area.
To access the full guide, please complete the form below.