Recent KPMG research highlighted a clear dichotomy between ‘enlightened’ HR functions - those boldly engaged in the strategic transformation of HR - and those faltering amid the uncertainty as the digital era redefines the world around them. And it’s a gap that’s only getting bigger.
It’s vital that HR rises to the opportunity to drive change. The new HR function must start to be more:
HR organizations looking to accelerate with the cloud need an operating model built for tomorrow and beyond. This includes:
- Timely and affordable deployment of HR solutions
- An intuitive user experience
- New levels of mobile accessibility
- Smarter decision making between teams
- Workforce efficiencies that pre-empt the demands of tomorrow
Start taking the lead. What waits for teams who embrace a new model?
- A new mind-set that maximizes the potential in human talent and enabling technologies
- A redefined understanding of the HR function’s value that is evidence-based
- Deeper understanding of skills and resources for a digitally-led environment
- Workforces that are tailored to an evolving business
- Employees treated like customers
Contact us today to find out how KPMG can help you be ready for the future of HR.
KPMG complies with the auditor independence rules of the AICPA, SEC, PCAOB and DOL. As a result, some services described herein may not be available to our audit clients. KPMG audit clients should check with their respective lead audit partner for more information.