As part of a mini roundtable discussion, Risk and Compliance Magazine sat down with KPMG's David Brown and Morris Treadway to get their input on how organizations can prepare to drive change in this age of digital transformation.
Topics of discussion include:
- the extent new technologies are impacting the corporate world
- the challenges businesses face as they seek to take advantage of new technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT).
- where the introduction of new digital technologies has proved particularly disruptive to established industry practices
- strategies that can help companies achieve positive transformational change through digital disruption
- how digital disruption is changing established work practices
- advice for growing companies on how to harness the power of digital disruption
- expectations on how digital disruption will reshape growing businesses in the years ahead.